Your access to and use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these 使用条款 of the web site. Your access to and use of Online 服务 contained in this web site constitutes acceptance of the 使用条款 Applicable to Online 服务 set out in these 使用条款.
澳门凯旋门开户网站 reserves the right to revise and update the 使用条款 of this web site without notice. Please review the 使用条款 posted on this web site periodically for any updates. Your continued use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these changes.
This Site is operated by 澳门凯旋门开户网站 Limited (hereinafter referred to as "澳门凯旋门开户网站"). 所有信息, graphics and other materials contained on this site are protected by the Canadian laws of copyright. 任何人都不能模仿, 重新分配, reproduce or republish in any form any material located on this Site without the written authorization of 澳门凯旋门开户网站. 澳门凯旋门开户网站 grants to you a limited licence to print and copy information contained on this web site for your personal, 非商业用途. 澳门凯旋门开户网站 may revoke this limited licence at any time.
The content of this Site is provided for information purposes only. The material on this Site is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy, 真实性, timeliness and quality of the content provided on this Site. 澳门凯旋门开户网站 makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Site and accepts no responsibility arising from the reliance upon the information contained therein.
澳门凯旋门开户网站 will not be responsible for any damages arising from or connected with the use of this Site, 包括, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, 任何直接, 间接, 特殊的, 偶然的, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss.
澳门凯旋门开户网站保留编辑的权利, 删除, 修改, vet or change any material posted on this Site at its sole discretion. 特别是, 澳门凯旋门开户网站 warns users that rate and cost information contained on this site is subject to change and may be subject to different application depending upon particular situations.
As part of its commitment to seek to improve the services made available to its customers, 澳门凯旋门开户网站 will provide through this web site access to Online 服务. 澳门凯旋门开户网站 may withdraw any Online 服务 at any time upon reasonable notice either through this Website or in another manner deemed by 澳门凯旋门开户网站 to be appropriate in the circumstances. 澳门凯旋门开户网站 may terminate your use of any Online 服务 if you have used the services in any way that is contrary to law, contrary to these 使用条款 or that disrupts the use of the Online 服务 by others.
The 免责声明和责任限制 contained in these 使用条款 will also apply to the benefit of any third parties whose information is accessible through any Online 服务.
Your use of Online 服务 will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada.
MyAccount is a service that provides customers with electronic access to their account information 包括 bill, payment and electricity consumption history.
By registering for MyAccount you have the ability to:
- 订阅在线帐单. E-mail notifications will be sent to you when your electronic bill is ready for viewing. Any failure by you to receive e-mail notification that your bill is ready for viewing (包括, 但不限于, providing 澳门凯旋门开户网站 with an incorrect email address, 不检查电子邮件, exceeded mail quotas) will not limit your obligation to pay your bill prior to the deadline for payment.
- View, download and print your bill as well as any inserts 还有附在账单上的附件. Please check with your financial institution to confirm that printed copies of your electronic bills can be used to pay in person or for mailing payment to 澳门凯旋门开户网站. The absence of the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) coding may prevent the processing of your payment.
- View your electricity usage and billing history.
By registering for MyAccount, you accept the following responsibilities:
- You will ensure that information provided to 澳门凯旋门开户网站 - 包括 your e-mail address - is correct and current and that you will notify 澳门凯旋门开户网站 of any changes to that information;
- 你不能改变, distort or otherwise change the content of any electronic bill information or any inserts included with an electronic bill or attempt to do so in any way;
- You will not access or attempt to access any bill information of any other person.