Fascias & Soffits
When it comes to replacing fascias and soffits, choosing a good-looking roofline product is only half the story. Expert installation is vital too, to protect your home against damp. Unlike some installers, we take extra care to remove the old fascia boards and complete all the finishing touches to protect your home.
Our standard specification includes:
- Our extra care fascias and soffits installation includes replacing rotten rafter feet, renewing cement on gable end edges, and replacing rotten felt up to the first tiling batten.
- A hidden ventilation facility allows timber to breathe and therefore prevents damp. It allows the circulation of air without the use of unsightly vents.
- Unique bird repellent system helps prevent birds and rodents nesting in the roof space.
- Made with a PVCu outer skin our fascias and soffits are colourfast, so they stay looking good year after year.
- PVCu is totally low maintenance and wipe-clean, and never needs repainting.
- Make your choice from the selection of colours including white, black and brown designed to complement our full range of windows and doors
- We will safely remove and dispose of asbestos in strict accordance with Health & Safety guidelines where present in existing soffit
- Removal/relocation of cables attached to existing fascia/soffit arranged by customer direct
- Available in conjunction with the remainder of our Roofline products for a complete low maintenance transformation
* All guide prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend any technical information where necessary. A technical survey must be carried out in order for us you give you an accurate detailed quote. See terms and conditions.